Holly

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful Babies

I can't believe how beautiful my two little girls are!  Are we blessed or what??


Anyway,  we've had a fun summer so far.  Jada and I got to fly to Illinois for my Aunt Trudy's 60th Birthday Party.  It was so nice to see family that I hadn't seen in so long!
Making Grandma's Homemade noodles.  Yes I held the knife like that on purpose.

Aunt Trudy and Dad

Grandma B and my nephew Sawyer

Proud Grandparents with two of their four grandkids!

Jada and I on the plane!

We also spent a couple days at our friend's pool where Jada was introduced to the water!  She LOVED IT!  I bought her a little floaty that she can sit in and she loves to kick her feet and splash in the water.  Jael loves the water as always.  She swims around with her floaty and it's hard to get her out of the water!  She still won't put her face in the water but I guess that will come eventually.



1 comment: